New York Bankruptcy Forms
When you file for bankruptcy, the Court will require you to fill out standard bankruptcy forms which can be found on http://www.uscourts.gov/forms/bankruptcy-forms. Please note you may require additional documents according to the details of your case. Some of the additional documents that will be required by the New York Bankruptcy Trustee are:
- Current income sources.
- Monthly living expenses.
- Debts, both secured and unsecured.
- Assets and property.
- Major financial transactions for the past two years.
- Tax Returns for the past two years.
The information contained in this page is designed to act as a general guideline for the bankruptcy process. Please note that these resources are not intended replace any actual forms or information that may be obtained by speaking with a New York bankruptcy or attorney or by contacting the bankruptcy court directly.
New York Court Information
Depending on where you reside, your bankruptcy case will be heard at either:
- New York Western Bankruptcy Court
- New York Southern Bankruptcy Court
- New York Eastern Bankruptcy Court
- New York Northern Bankruptcy Court
Online Bankruptcy Resources: